Wednesday, September 10, 2008

FTR

Remember this? And this?

Well. Anonymous Him watched Eenie, Meenie and Miney this weekend for a few hours all by himself while I did some shopping with a friend. It was nap time and 2 of our 3 kidlets did not cooperate. Weee!

That night, out of the blue, AnonHim turned to me and said, "I was dumb to question what you do. Really stupid."

Trust me, this is huge. AnonHim is very confident (cocky) and sure of himself (never wrong.)
Apparently, retail therapy really IS what I needed.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

One small victory goes a long way, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

HAHA! Take THAT, sucka!

I'm so glad he got a taste of what you have to deal with on a daily basis.

Misty said...

*FIST PUMP*

This is like...freaking Christmas in September.

Totally AWESOME. YES! Karma!

LOOOOOVE it.

Anonymous said...

Can I just say that you have my favorite pseudonyms for your kids. It kind of makes me wonder if you are expecting a fourth named "Moe" though.

Jess said...

This is nothing short of a miracle! Yay!

Swistle said...

ZOMG.

Alice said...

HAAAAA. oh god, there is nothing more satisfying than that, is there? :-)

Jennifer said...

Woo hoo!

Anonymous Her said...

I know!!!
Swistle - what does ZOMG mean?

Cobbizkh said...

I know!!! Swistle - what does ZOMG mean?