Sunday, September 21, 2008

Some things that are bothering me.

1 - Family.
* We're going to see my IL's at their house, in November, and I'm already nervous.
* 2 of my family members continue to ignore my emails, not hostile-like, I know they're busy. Still, it's not so hard to email back. I manage to do it and they don't even have kids.
* One of them has been acting very selfishly lately and I'm getting a little weary of it.
* I'm worried about my BIL, who continues to drink heavily, despite 2 medical conditions that mean he should stop. My sister turns a blind eye, but I think he needs help.
* My MIL will not stop sending me political emails. We do not agree on politics (or anything else) and I'm getting very close to losing it. Please hurry November!

2- Politics.
* It's everywhere.
* There's no escape.
* I want to vote and be done with it.
* I can't turn away from CNN anyway.
* I never know who to believe, but I fear that no one can really keep their promises.

3 - Anxiety.
* I've been lying in bed at night, exhausted, and unable to sleep. I keep thinking about all the bad things that could happen to me, to AnonHim, and, God Forbid, to the kids. Every creak has me worried that someone is breaking in.
* There are other things that are going on too. I'm worried that maybe I'm in need of a little help and I don't know what to do.
* I have an appointment with my Dr in November, but I'm hoping that I will feel a lot better when I'm back at home.

4 - FDA.
* Am I the only one who feels like they are completely unreliable? Them saying something is safe makes me roll my eyes. They'll likely say it's unsafe next month.
* I'm still avoiding BPA. Take that FDA.

3 comments:

Alice said...

i can't believe i still have to sit through over a month more of political ads. and that they're going to get more and more prevelant. i've already had it UP TO HERE with both campaigns...

Paiten and Rori's Mom said...

Do you want us to be in that weekend so you have an outlet! Seriously. I will do it.

Anonymous said...

I'm about to kill my husband over politics. We have always voted for different presidential candidates, and this year we are voting for the same one. He takes this as a huge victory on his part, as though I finally wised up and came over to his way of thinking, and all the gloating is driving me nuts.